Goodfellow Communications is a small and friendly PR and communications agency, representing some of the most interesting architectural practices and organisations in the UK. We were recently named Best PR Consultancy Team of the Year in the 2017 International Building Press Awards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new intern to to join our small team for an initial three month period. The successful candidate will be supporting us to help our clients raise their profiles through print, broadcast, online and awards, and will also help us organise a wide range of architecture events.
The role is suited to someone with an interest in architecture and/or PR and communications and looking to explore a career in either field. Key tasks in this interesting and varied role will include:
- liaising with journalists and architects
- assistance with the preparation of online and print materials e.g. press packs, awards submissions
- assistance with preparing electronic newsletters and website editing
- producing graphically designed brochures and websites
- updating and managing image/drawings libraries
- assistance with events management
- database management
Applicants should have strong IT skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
You will be given hands on experience providing you with a valuable insight into a career in PR and communications.
Starting immediately, this is a paid role based at our offices in Epping, at the end of the central line. Strong candidates may be considered for permanent positions at the end of their internship, but this is not guaranteed.
Please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 8 September 2017